Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default How to change a macro while running others?

Surely, you would just create one macro with 4 arguments, pass the selected
options as parameters to the macro, and act within the macro according to
the values of the arguments.

--

HTH

RP

"MJO" wrote in message
Hello

I have one excel file where the uer has to make selections in 4 steps:
1st step 7 options
2nd step 10 options
3rd step 2 options
4th step 3 options

So, at the end, the user has 420 possible combinations.

I don't want to have 420 macros, but only one per option (so, 22).

I would like to create a macro that is run at the end that could be

Sub Final()
Call Step1.a
Call Step2.c
Call Step3.a
Call Stelp4.d
End Sub()

But this macro would be created/written the user makes his choices...

Is this possible? Can anyone help me on doing this?

Thanks