Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Objects moving when printing

There have been a few posts (Myrna Larson and Ron de Bruin) that say that the
security update didn't fix it for them.

Jim Rech wrote:

It's not just a simple download.

I think it is, Dave, because it was included in the 10/12/2004 Security
Update. MSKB 873366 describes how to get it. As I recall the fix isn't
mentioned in the doc, it is there; I read it somewhere and proved to my
satisfaction that it worked. I'd be interested to see if you can confirm
this.

--
Jim
"Dave Peterson" wrote in message
| There's a link on this URL:
| http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?kbid=838910
|
| How to obtain the hotfix
|
| This issue is fixed in the Excel 2002 post-Service Pack 3 hotfix Hotfix
Package

--

Dave Peterson