Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bruce Bowler Bruce Bowler is offline

Default macro on "mouse down" in graph?

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:23:20 +0100, Stephen Bullen put fingers to keyboard
and said:

Hi Bruce,

My idea is to somehow define a "mouse down" macro in the graph. The
macro would need to get the Col 1 value of the point, turn that into a
row in the worksheet and set the Col 3 value in that row to 0. I can
handle the "find the right row and set col 3 to 0" part assuming I have
the col 1 value, but I'm not sure how to handle the "I clicked on a
point in a graph and here are the coordinates" part of the problem, or
even if it's possible,

Jon Peltier does a great job of explaining this at:

http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=221

Stephen,

Thanks! I've just printed out the article and have started to read it.
It looks *very* interesting...

Bruce

--
Bruce Bowler | He's one taco short of a combination platter. -