Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Roger PB Roger PB is offline

Default Highlighting today's row.

Many thanks.

This worked fine, but I am not sure how to extend it for succeeding dates. I
dragged on the corner of the conditionally formatted cell,
but next day, only it, and not the entire row, was highlighted. So how or
where do I drag to get the whole row highlighted every day.?

"Bob Phillips" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Select the whole row and amend the formula from

=A1=TODAY()

=$A1 = TODAY()

--

HTH

RP

"Roger PB" wrote in message
I have a number of spreadsheets where the first column contains the date,
conditionally formatted with =A1=today(), copied throughout the column,

i.e.
=A2, A3, etc. The conditional formatting makes the cell red, so I can
instantly find today's row.

However, I would like to extend the red colour to the rest of the same
row
on the sheet. How can I do this using either the condional formatting

menu,
or with a VBA macro?

Roger PB