Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Stephen Bullen[_4_] Stephen Bullen[_4_] is offline

Default Decent Excel VBA books and some sites

Hi Hal,

Thanks to the guys who were so swift in anwering my question.

Can anyone recommend some good beginners and advanced Excel VBA books.

Also any recommendations fo online resources would be welcome. I am about to
search about.com but would welcome other suggestions.

Bob's given you a great list of sites. As for books, John Walkenbach has a
number of VBA books targetted at different skill levels, while I've helped
write a few targetted at intermediate and advanced users.

Regards

Stephen Bullen
Microsoft MVP - Excel

Professional Excel Development
The most advanced Excel VBA book available
www.oaltd.co.uk/ProExcelDev