Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin Paul Martin is offline

Default Screen flicker when changing Image.Picture source on UserForm

Hi All

On a UserForm, I have an Image control whose Picture property changes
according to the user's selection. The image is a GIF copy of a
chart. As the image loads, it flashes across the form, and turning
off Application.ScreenUpdating has no effect. I have used Me.Repaint,
to force the new image to appear (previously it wasn't). I would like
the image to appear without the 'flash' or flicker, if possible.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia