Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default IF AutoFilter is on, turn it off

Thanks Dave........I did, and (lol) I thought there was something wrong with
my machine, because it worked ok<g.......I do appreciate you catching this
tho.....

Thanks again,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

Try it anyway.

CLR wrote:

WOW, thanks for the warning.....I was just about to test it when this post
came in......so, since I don't know how to "trap that error", I reckon I'll
fall back to using the method you suggested........I would have selected it
first except that I thought the other one would be easier for my little mind
to remember for next time.....

Thanks again,
Chuck, CABGx3

"quartz" wrote:

The only thing about Toppers version is, if auto filter is already off, it
generates an error. Unless of course you trap that error...?

"CLR" wrote:

Thank you very much.......of the ones suggested so far, I think this is the
method I prefer....

Thanks again,
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

"Toppers" wrote:

Hi,

Worksheets("Sheet1").AutoFilterMode = False

"CLR" wrote:

Hi all....

I know I can toggle the Autofilter on and off with the line
"Selection.Autofilter", but when I send a user to a Sheet from my Main Menu,
I do not know if Autofilter is on there, or not.......I would like to turn it
off if it has been left on........help please.....

Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3

--

Dave Peterson