Gordon

"Steve )"
om wrote in message
Ok, I'll try to explain this as best I can. I have my open order report
and
sort it by Customer and then part number. The same part numbers can show
up
once or multiple times depending on how many orders there are for that
part
number.

Also, I have to customers that have an inventory/open order report that
both
use the VLOOKUP functions to pull then open orders from the open order
report. My problem is that the vlookup will find the part number and show
the open qty listed to the right and stop rather than show the sum for all
of
that pat number.

Someone please help me!!

Use SUMIF instead of a VLOOKUP