Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Download files without alerts by Excel VBA

you can't use the copy command?

if not, then how about ftp?

Tom Ogilvy

"Shetty" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi,
I have to download around 130 files from our intranet every week.
I have written code for the same. But there is a small issue.
When each file is downloaded, a alert saying file download, open,save
is displayed. I have to click save. Then it asks the directory and save
as, again I have to click save. It means for each file I have to click
twice.
Can I avoid it? May be I can predefined the directory in vba so that
all the files are downloaded one by one to that dir without need to
click on alerts. But how to inform this dir to vba and how to ask vba
to straight away download the file without asking me?

Hoping for some solution....

Regards,
Shetty.