Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Amy[_9_] Amy[_9_] is offline

Default Checking specific cell, and identifing how many rows in the sheet

Hi all,

I have the following code:

I would like to make the following alternations.

1. Instead of specifying where it should stop I would like this to be
the last row of the data on the Shift Change Request sheet.

2. The If statement is causing an error. I want it to check cell F10
to see if it has the value "Yes", and if it does execute Macro 3.

Sub Macro8()
'
' Macro8 Macro
'
'
'
Application.Run "'Shift Changes.xls'!Macro2"
For i = 1 To 10
If Sheets("Shift Change Request")!R[10]C[6]="Yes" Then
Application.Run "'Shift Changes.xls'!Macro3"
Sheets("Shift Change History").Select
End If
Next
Application.Run "'Shift Changes.xls'!Macro4"
End Sub

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
Amy