Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default Tab Colour of selceted sheets not changing

afaik excel 2000 doesnt support custom colored tabs.

however: if you cant distinguish the grey and white that excel uses
to indicate which sheet is selected then you should change the
windows colorscheme on your laptop so that 3d object color has better
contrast with window background.

Or just tinker with the contrast on your lcd?

--
keepITcool

darsg wrote :

hi,
I have recently installed excell 2000 on my laptop
the defalut tab colour of all the sheet is white,
what i want is when i select sum of the sheets from about 20 sheets
in a file, the tab colour of selected sheets should change so that i
can know which are the sheets i have selected,

if any body can help please.
thanks.