Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myriam Myriam is offline

Default UserName

I see the name of the terminal I am using (in this case my name). When I log
in with a different user name, it again shows my name.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

For the files you are trying to determine the last saved by name, when you
click on File - Properties - Statistics what do you see in the last saved
by?

"Myriam" wrote:

Thanks, Bob and Jim for your replies. However, "Author" or "Last Author"
gives me the computer name not the User (login name). Any other ideas?
Regards,

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

Bob... Would it be Author or Last Author? I don't use this that much so if
you could illuminate the situation.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

BuiltinDocumentProperties ("Author")

--

HTH

RP

"Myriam" wrote in message
How can I "capture" the the name of the last user that saved a wkbk? Is
there
something like capturing date/time BuiltinDocumentProperties ("Last Save
Time") for user name?
Thanks. I'm really greatful for any light you can give me.