Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_56_] Dave[_56_] is offline

Default Recalculation of User Function when Hiding arguments

Hi,

I have a function which returns some values, but sometimes I don't
want to see all the results and so hide some rows.

When hiding some of the rows, some of the function input arguments
also get hidden.

This results in a recalculation of the formula. This would not
normally be a problem except that when the formula is recalculated
accessing properties like .Text returns an error. Pressing F2 on the
formula and enter to re-evalulate and everything is fine.

Has anyone come across this before and solved the problem (or not). I
would appreciate some help!

Thanks,
David