Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Recorded macro won't run

It has to do with Showcase Query and it is really not necessary for whatever
you are doing. Just confirm that you have your Showcase query menu and you
are good to go. If you do not have the menu then you can just re-boot your
Excel and it will come back...

"RobinTaylor" wrote:

I recorded a simple macro to copy data from a worksheet and paste it into a
new blank worksheet. In the recorded code was the line:

Application.Run Range("ScOnWindow")

When I ran the code, I got an error on this line. Normally I remove these
"sconwindow" lines from the code anyway, but it concerns me that something I
just recorded will not run. Am I missing a reference library or something?
It will also crash on the following recorded line:

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlColumnWidths, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!