Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Toppers Toppers is offline

Default Copy data from Cell to Cell

Bill,
Is there any reason you cannot copy the whole column?

columns("D").copy columns("M") ' Copy D to M
Cells(1, "M") = "M Heading" ' reset heading in Column M

HTH

"Bill" wrote:

I am trying to copy data from column D to Column M on the same worksheet.
Orignally I put "=D2" in the M2 and so on. The problem is I must copy the
cells later to another workbook. I get #Ref! in Column M. I need the VBA code
so that when the workbook opens it permantly copies the data for any row in
Column D to Column M. There number of rows changes from day to day. Please
help. Thanks

Bill