Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
RobinTaylor RobinTaylor is offline

Default Recorded macro won't run

I recorded a simple macro to copy data from a worksheet and paste it into a
new blank worksheet. In the recorded code was the line:

Application.Run Range("ScOnWindow")

When I ran the code, I got an error on this line. Normally I remove these
"sconwindow" lines from the code anyway, but it concerns me that something I
just recorded will not run. Am I missing a reference library or something?
It will also crash on the following recorded line:

Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlColumnWidths, Operation:=xlNone, _
SkipBlanks:=False, Transpose:=False

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!