Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Peter Rooney Peter Rooney is offline

Default Custom Menu Programming

Gord,

Thanks for this! :o)

Pete

"Gord Dibben" wrote:

Peter

Try this MS site for sample code.

http://snipurl.com/e3wn

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 06:59:01 -0700, Peter Rooney
wrote:

Instead of me asking specific questions, could any of you nice people out
there point me in the direction of any articles that cover the generation of
custom menus within Excel via VBA. Of particular interest to me are the use
of sub menus and the disabling/enabling of menu and sub menu options.
I had this all figured out in Excel 97 many moons ago, but some of the stuff
I did then doesn't work in 2000 - or if it does, it's 97-2000 fudge and i'd
rather do it properly!

Thanks in advance

Pete