Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nick Nick is offline

Default Year to date

I figured it out... You were right... but I just had to reverse the
elements.
I used this...

=IF(J110,(K10+J11),"- ")

worked great!

Thanks David.

"David" wrote in message
You did not indicate what you are using as your formula, but
=IF(SUM(J2:J17)=0,"",SUM(J2:J17)).

Thanks,

"Nick" wrote:

Can someone please suggest how I can get the year to day column display
Nothing if there is not anything in the preceding column?

Eg... Column K is YTD. Column J is Invoice total. I figured out how
hide the zeros in the J column... but can't figure out how to make K show
nothing until there is a figure in J.

Its a simple sheet. Just adds invoices.. and provides a YTD figure. But
looks DUMB when the last YTD figure is carried all the way down the
column.

Thank you ...