Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Kevin Wallace Kevin Wallace is offline

Default Populate multiple cells off one equation

I have created a drop-down list for parts in "A1". I need to populate the
cost price into "G1" and, the retail price into "J1" for whatever value is
chosen. I have created a list with the prices off to the side that I can
hide later. So I'm trying to create a formula that will populate the cells
at G1 and J1 based on the choice in A1. I have many part numbers and about
20 rows that I need to put the same formulas into.

If A1="X73495" then G1=O23 and J1=P23
If A1="C75639" then G1=O24 and J1=P24
If A1="P38427" then G1=O25 and J1=P25