Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Bill Sturdevant[_2_] Bill Sturdevant[_2_] is offline

Default VBA and 2002/2003/2000

I have Excel 2002.
I am using the following code behind a button:

Dim strFilePath, strFileName As String
strFileName = "BusSurv - " & ActiveSheet.Range("B1") & ".xls"
If strFileName = "BusSurv - .xls" Then
MsgBox "You did not enter a value!"
Exit Sub
End If
Dim x As Variant
x = Application.Dialogs(xlDialogSaveAs).Show(arg1:=str FileName)

It works in Excel 2002. When someone opens it in 2003, they get no message
about enabling macros, and when they click the button they get thrown into
VBA. I have not seen their machine yet to diagnose this, but what could be
happening? Also, I need to send the workbook to people who will likely have
Excel 2002. What will I have to do to make sure they can trun this?