Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Input date function.

Sub createsheets()
If MsgBox( "Are you very very sure you want to do this?", _
vbYesNo, "Create LOTS of Sheets") = vbYes Then
szMonth = Inputbox("Supply month number (1-12)")
szDays = Day(DateSerial(Year(Date),szMonth, 0))
For i = 1 To szDays
Worksheets("Sheet1").Copy Befo= _
Worksheet(Worksheets.Count)
ActiveSheet.Name = i
Range("F3").Value = DateSerial(Year(Date), szMonth, i)
Next i

HTH

RP

"hume" wrote in message

The following code are run and creat many sheets
depand on the how many days of the current month. But
instead of just ONLY creat the current month, I would like
to have an option with the message box to ask me which
month that I like to creat the form. Then it will creat
the sheets according to the input date I provide. How do I
do that?

Sub createsheets()
If MsgBox( "Are you very very sure you want to do
this?", vbYesNo, "Create LOTS of Sheets") = vbYes Then
For i = 1 To Day(DateSerial(Year(Date),Month(Date
+ 1, 0))
Sheets("Sheet1").Copy Befo=Worksheet
(Worksheets.Count)
ActiveSheet.Name = i
Range("F3").Value = DateSerial(Year(Date), _
Month(Date) + 0, i)
Next