Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Knut Dahl Knut Dahl is offline

Default Organizing functions

Thanks guys.
Was more or less what I thought. Just wanted it confirmed by the experts ;o)

kj

"Knut Dahl" wrote in message
Good afternoon everyone,
I've got more of a style question than technical one this time around. I'm
currently assembling all my custom functions and subs into one project. I
have been collecting some over the last couple of projects I've done, so I
thought it might be a good idea to have the ones I use very often
together. I am currently on 50-60 of them. The thing is that I've read so
many different opinions about how to store them.
Should I group them in different modules, or should I just create one big
module and comment every sub I have? Is there a processing-time difference
of having let's say 10 different modules or just having one big one?
Second question: should I save it as an add-in or would you recommend me
saving it as a normal spreadsheet?
I'd appreciate any comment on this matter.
Thanks guys ;o)

kj