Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Tom Ogilvy Tom Ogilvy is offline

Default Problems copying Autofiltered rows & SpecialCells

Dim rng as Range
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=7, Criteria1:="<0.00000000"

[B3:C122,G3:G122].Select
set rng = Nothing
On Error Resume Next
set rng = Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible)
on Error goto 0
if not rng is nothing then
rng.copy

end if

Tom Ogilvy

"Philip" wrote in message

I am filtering a selection based on one column NOT being zero using
Autofilter. The rows that are not zero have to be copied.

Unfortunately, it is possible for no rows to be grater than zero, so
SpecialCells returns no rows to copy and I get an error...

Here is my code:
Selection.AutoFilter Field:=7, Criteria1:="<0.00000000"

[B3:C122,G3:G122].Select

Selection.SpecialCells(xlCellTypeVisible).Copy ' <<<< ERROR HERE

How can I do this without an error... that is, check the number of rows

that
are visible in my range and if it's zero, do something else...

thanks

Philip