Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Holanmeg Holanmeg is offline

Default Active X Checkboxes

Thanks. This works for two checkboxes, but I cannot make it work for more
than two. I tried including more lines of the same code but with different
box references, under each Sub routine for three boxes.

"Harald Staff" wrote:

Hi

You can change checkbox values by code. Try this:

Private Sub CheckBox1_Click()
Me.CheckBox2.Value = Not (Me.CheckBox1.Value)
End Sub

Private Sub CheckBox2_Click()
Me.CheckBox1.Value = Not (Me.CheckBox2.Value)
End Sub

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Holanmeg" skrev i melding
Is there any way of making check boxes work in the same way as radio

buttons,
i.e. making it possible to be able to only have one box ticked in a group.
You may say use radio buttons, but the users of the form I am constructing
would prefer to have tick boxes.
Many thanks for any assistance.