Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default create a folder

So did I <g.

But you still haven't told me what a LART would be used for.

Bob

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message
Bob Phillips shared this with us in microsoft.public.excel.programming:

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote in message

Good for you, because I was just getting ready to dig up my LART (a
piledriver and 16 feet of curare-tipped wrought-iron fence and no
lubricants!)

Are all Linux'ers as aggressive? And what would a LART be used for
(Currently)?

I forgot the <irony tags.
And I'm only a part-time Linux user. I'm more a CrossOver(tm) user:
best of both worlds.

--
Amedee Van Gasse using XanaNews 1.17.3.1