Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
WannabeSomeone WannabeSomeone is offline

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea

"Mark Goldberg" wrote in message
WannabeSomeone wrote:

"Chas" wrote in message

Mark's jewish, bud.
His father has passed; his mother is active in her community and his
sister despises him for the embarrassment that he is.
Or maybe just a persona for an agent provocateur <g

Chas

I can tell Mark is Jewish. I was making a little joke about circumcising
the LIBERATOR. I hope Mark understands I don't mean to be offensive.

Chas and I are chuckling here.
Do you know why??
Because you've confused Libby ( Mark ) with
me ( Mark )- and you have some of that confusion in your interpretations
of the Bible and events and what they mean.

So we have to get some clarity from you here :^))
Please don't confuse that looney jew hating bucket of neonazi ****lessness
with me....

Mark

Sorry, if I bother to finish reading Libby's writing all the way down to him
signing off, I might have known his name is also "Mark".

So when Chas said "Mark's jewish, bud", did he mean Libby is also Jewish? I
am confused.

Best Regards,
Wannabe
=======