Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] julia.stone@gmail.com is offline

Default Protecting chart objects

I would appreciate any suggestions. I have a question concerning
protected charts.

I am currently creating charts on a worksheet, a different chart
depending upon the option button the user selects. I was told to make
sure that the user can not select the chart, move the chart, delete the
chart. I am creating my charts in a particular range. So when the
user selects an option button for a different chart ... the previous
chart object is deleted, and a new one is created and placed in the
range. How can I protect each chart, considering the creation and
removal of charts going on in my workbook?

Thanks in advance,
Julia