Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Disable the "X" close button in an excel application

Well Jan Karel has just given one reason (which again I can't say I ascribe
to), and the thread in question can be found at http://tinyurl.com/8ndb9.
You will probably smile at the reason, but as he says, it is just a personal
choice.

--

HTH

RP

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

I've had similar discussions in the past, but sofar nobody explained me
why separate class would be better.

I had no luck trying to find that thread you mentioned.
Do you remember it's topic?

--
keepITcool

Bob Phillips wrote :

"keepITcool" wrote in message
ft.com...

<snip Some even think

the extra class module is better, as I found when I madethis case
some weeks ago.