Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Excel VBA - How to enter a reference to another sheet?

"deko" wrote in message
.. .
One problem with this is that you are now setting the cell to a value,

not
formula, so if the underlying values get updated, your summary sheet

does
not.

As long as it's accurate, that's all that matters. No data gets input -
they're just reports with graphs. The whole thing could be done in

Access,
but the company doesn't allow Access on employee's workstations.

Okay ... I think you have mentioned that before.

So there's
an "operator" that runs Access to generate the worksheets, then they get
emailed around. These folks are still on NT ...

Nothing wrong with NT, we still use it at work. XP has no big advantages
that I can see, the security holes are as big and as many, the stability may
be a bit better, but NT is not bad. The main disadvantage is there products
are appearing that demand XP now, so even we have plans to upgrade.