Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Mark Goldberg Mark Goldberg is offline

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? Thereason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when theydie is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know forsure that you are going to Heaven

WannabeSomeone wrote:

The Bible is worst than the LIBERATOR. The Bible preaches hatred to everyone
else but themselves.

No it doesn't.
You're incorrect.
But I have no more interest in explaining this than having to listen to
the screeds of the sociopathic haters like Lib.
Yet we do have to endure his... The bible is choice.

The LIBERATOR's writings are resourceful and inventive (like blaming the
Jews for everything) albeit crooked logic.

Weell isn't that kind of you.
And the burnings at the stake... they came from the minds, the sickness
of those like L, but you kind of enjoy the 'entertainment'?
And you think you're view is not, how shall I put it, erratic..."

It might be a result of a rough
childhood. If we show him love and affection may be someday he will come
around. Who knows, he may even get himself circumcised too :^) You
probably will offer to do it for him with a butter knife without anesthesia
:^)))

He is a ward of the state, a source of shame for his mother, and family,
and he has been reported to have stalked women. He has stalkeed RMA and
other groups for years. If he kills someone, by stabbing them in the
back, he'll get three free squares because he's a psychiatric case.
It's no joke.

Mark