Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
SHIPP SHIPP is offline

Default Dynamically create a formula in Sheet B referencing SheetA

Those are fixed positions. I need dynamic so that the b1 changes. Some type
of loop I assume. Thanks but it doesn't fit the bill.

"Don Guillett" wrote:

try
sheets("destination").range("b1").value=sheets("so urce").range("b1")

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"SHIPP" wrote in message
I am writing a scheduling program. What I want to do, through VBA, is to
create a formula in Sheet B that references a cell in Sheet A. In essence

want to put a formula:
=MASTER!B15

in a cell in Sheet B through VBA so that if the value in Sheet A changes,
the value in Sheet B will also change. I cannot simply create the formula

in
Sheet B because Sheet A changes dynamically.

Thanks in advance for any help.

--
M. Shipp