Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
Mark Goldberg Mark Goldberg is offline

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? Thereason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when theydie is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know forsure that you are going to Heaven

WannabeSomeone wrote:
The Bible is hate-literature.

I disagree...
But.... this guy- this trolling pitiful
spammer gives it the kind of advertisement, that this kind of
sentiment out of you.

Which is why, I hope his mommy takes his dammed computer and unplugs it.
Is there an effective way to get his crap off the ng?
Or that filth monger Liberator's.... I doubt it.

Mark