Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David David is offline

Default Relative address equations

Hi,
In the equation you have below G12 and B13 are not absolute, but we don't
know where this equation is being entered. You can record this in a macro and
have your answer. Go to the cell where your equation is located, start your
macrorecorder and press F2, then hit enter and finally turn off the recorder.
Hope that helps.

Thanks,

"OkieViking" wrote:

I figured out how to do this using R1C1 nomenclature. But now I need to
enter an equation with absolute and relative references using VBA. Here is
the equation:

=G12+(B13*D$5*E$8)/1000

How would I enter an equation like this?

"OkieViking" wrote:

I want to write a code that inserts an equation, using relative addresses
(i.e. the cell above minus the cell to the left of the active cell). How do
i do that