Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Rocky McKinley Rocky McKinley is offline

Default combo box help

This is one way...add a named range...then assign it to the ComboBox.
To assign a macro to this type of ComboBox display the Control ToolBox
toolbar Enter Design Mode Right Click on the ComboBox and select "View
Code".

Sub SetComboBox()
ActiveWorkbook.Names.Add Name:="MyRng", RefersToR1C1:="=Sheet2!R2C1:R5C1"
Sheets("Sheet2").ComboBox1.ListFillRange = "MyRng"
End Sub

Hope this helps.
Rocky McKinley

"filo666" wrote in message
Hi, I put a combo box in one of my exel sheet, I put a code combo box
type(not a form combo box type) because I dont want to put the combobox
entries in a exel sheet, my question is, how to add the entries in the
combo
box??? (I mean, how to write the code in VB)
TIA