Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming,alt.smokers.pipes,rec.martial-arts,rec.arts.tv,talk.abortion
WannabeSomeone WannabeSomeone is offline

Default Do You Want To Know For Sure That You Are Going To Heaven? The reason some people don't know for sure if they are going to Heaven when they die is because they just don't know. The good news is that you can know for sure that you are going to Hea

The Bible is hate-literature. It condemns non-believers and people of other
religions automatically to eternal suffering in Hell. The charges? Mortal
Sin - Adam and Eve tasted the Forbidden Fruit in the Garden of Eden.

God is all knowing. He put the Forbidden Fruit, Adam & Eve, and The Serpent
together in the Garden of Eden. This is entrapment. Such stupid charges
can't even hold in a court of law. What a crock the Bible is.

I have no trouble with religions which don't bother non-believers and people
of other religions. The Bible is one Satanic Verses that relentless curses
non-believers for two thousand years. Could the Bible be actually be the
work of Lucifer?

I am so glad we are out of the Dark Ages.