Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Glenn Ray[_3_] Glenn Ray[_3_] is offline

Default Form Controls; setting properties based on cell values

I am currently setting properties for a number of form controls based on
conditions in a worksheet. I've labeled the form controls using numeric
values in the hopes that there may be some way to programmatically reference
them (as with INDIRECT) and reduce the amount of code.

Here is a sample of the code used so far (I've snipped out middle sections
to reduce size in this example):

If Range("T21").Value 0 Then
'Prep OtherEntry form
frmOtherEntry.fr1.Enabled = (Range("F21").Value 0)
frmOtherEntry.fr2.Enabled = (Range("G21").Value 0)