Joe Mac

Default Combination chart with three data ranges

Hey all...

I'm trying to create a combination chart with three data ranges on 2 axis...
the primary data source is a volume category represented on the primary "Y"
axis in hundreds, the secondary data source is a percentage category
represented on the secondary "Y" axis in 0.00%... when using these first 2
data sources everything is fine... I need to add a third data source , also
to be represented as a percentage category consistent with the same scale as
the previous percentage... Excel will allow me to add the third data source,
however, when I do so I no chart the secondary data source, it is replaced
with the thrid data source... how can I see all 3 chart series

--
Thanks for your help -
Joe Mac