Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
robboll robboll is offline

Default Microsoft Excel 2003: Clicking on a LINK that takes you to a different cell in the Workbook

Is there a simple way to code a link on an Excel workbook so that when
you click on it, it takes you to a specific cell in the workbook?

For example. At the top of the spreadsheet you have a number of parts:

Part #1
Part #2
Part #3

I can easily make them links -- but what is the code that I need so
when I click on Part #2 it takes be to a cell on the workbook (e.g.,
Cell A1827) where the user finds related information about it?

Thanks for any assistance with this!

RBollinger