Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Harald Staff Harald Staff is offline

Default Preventing cell from being empty

Hi

Select the cell(s), go Menu Data Validation. Choose the desired data type
in the Allow box (like Decimal between this and that value). Uncheck "ignore
blank". Finally customize the input and error message on the next panes.

HTH. Best wishes Harald

"Kobus" skrev i melding
Hi all
I have a few sheets in my workbook. On each sheet are a few cells that are
essential for calculations. I have managed to specify the range that the
values may have in these cells. But I want to check that the cell is not
empty when the cell loses focus. Is there a way of doing this with VBA (or
with the Excel functionality itself)?
Thanks