Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mike NG Mike NG is offline

Default Problem with webbrowser control

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 at 21:33:34, Mike NG (Mike NG
) wrote:
On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 at 22:24:37, Tim Williams (Tim Williams
) wrote:
Is there an error message?

Excel has caused an error in MSHTML.DLL
Excel will now close

If you continue to experience problems,
try restarting your computer

with Close and Debug buttons

I did try pressing debug several times, but nothing came out

I am going to do a clean re-install in the near future, so will see how
things go from then

I've come up with a solution of creating a userform instead, and putting
the webbrowser on there instead. In order to add a web browser, you
have to go to additional controls and scroll through the list, and I
even got "excel has caused an error" there, but 2nd time it was OK.

The previous error was 100% recreatable, and this hasn't crashed so far.
Plus it looks neater and gives better flow control of how I want to do
things in my spreadsheet, I will be going for this solution instead
--
Mike