Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Need a property that will give me true if a value is close

Haven't seen you in a few days. As always I am going to be difficult and ask
if one way is faster than the other... :-)

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Like should do it. For Example

If Activecell.Value Like "*Price*" Then

HTH

RP

"havocdragon" wrote in message
Ok so heres what im saying:

Lets say I have a value in a cell "Price"

If I put a value of "If activecell = "Price" then"

This will be a valid statement and do what I tell it to afterwards.

However,
lets say the value in the cell is " Price" or "$Price" how would I

make a
statment saying something to the effect of "If activecell = similar to
"Price" then"