Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
dave dave is offline

Default Fixed Decimal point

I know This is an excel newsgroup But I cant seem to find the answer to my
question anywhere so I figured I would ask it here.

I am using Quattro pro and I want to be able to fix a few cells decmal
points like you can do on an adding machine. Example if I were to type 1234
it would automaticly show up as 12.34. Ideally I would like it to show up as
$12.34.

I was using Excell at work and found something that moved the decimal over
for me, but it did it for the whole page not just where I needed it.

Thanks