Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default Application.Calculate & VLOOKUP

"BHARATH RAJAMANI" wrote in
message ...
Fredrik,

That doesnt work. I tried using Selection.Calculate
worksheets.cells.calculate Calculate Application.caLculate
Application.calculatefull Call Sub (Application.Calculate) & none of these
tries worked.

Does the Calculate function fail with Vlookup, or is there a problem if
VLookup has a formula that concatenates strings and function calls.

Regards,

That's strange. I think you need to show your VLOOKUP formulas.
CalculateFull should do an unconditional recalculation of all functions.

/Fredrik