Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fredrik Wahlgren Fredrik Wahlgren is offline

Default Application.Calculate & VLOOKUP

"BHARATH RAJAMANI" wrote in
message ...

I have several Vlookup functions in my worksheet. They do not compute

until
I F2 into every cell. (Tools Options Calculation is Automatic) Can I use

macro function that computes the value of the cell and saves me the pain

of
having to F2 every cell that has the Vlookup formula

TIA!!

My code is as below:
Sub update()
Range("B1").Select
Selection.End(xlDown).Select
Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlToRight)).Select
Selection.Copy
Selection.PasteSpecial Paste:=xlValues, Operation:=xlNone,

SkipBlanks:= _
False, Transpose:=False
Application.CutCopyMode = False
'ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets(1).Calculate
Application.CalculateFull

Manager, International Private Banking, International Banking Group, ICICI
Bank
East Wing 8th floor South, ICICI Towers, Bandra Kurla Complex, Mumbai

India
400051

Try

Sub update()