Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
keepITcool keepITcool is offline

Default My VBA code works in the step though mode but not at full speed

Kelly,

before calling a "bug" a "major bug in excel" ..
let's assume your code should be slightly adapted to perform correctly.

care to share your code so we can have a look?
or at least give us some idea of what you are (trying) to do..

--
keepITcool

Kelly wrote :

I have written some VBA code in excel that works perfectly when I
step through it usig the debugger, however, when I try to run it at
full speed the resuts are not the same. I am at a loss to figure
this out. I fear this is some major bug in Excel. I am running
Office XP Professional. Does anyone have any help on this issue.
Thanks in advance

Robin