Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Doug Glancy Doug Glancy is offline

Default Multipage Userform Events

I've pretty much resigned myself to being less elegant than Chip <g.

Doug

"SA3214 @Eclipse.co.uk" <sa3214<No Spam wrote in message
Thanks Doug but as you point out it runs even when changing between pages

1
& 2
To get it to work as I wanted I would have to test the SelectedItem.Name
using an If statement before running the code

The response from Chip is more elegant solution but many thanks for your
suggestion

"Doug Glancy" wrote in message
I've never used a multipage form, but fooling with it I see that the
Change
event fires when you switch pages. Interestingly, it doesn't fire when

click a checkbox or enter text in a textbox. So maybe something like
this:

Private Sub MultiPage1_Change()
MsgBox Me.MultiPage1.SelectedItem.Name
End Sub

Finally, as Kramer might say, "You crave, but do you yearn?"

hth,

Doug

"SA3214 @Eclipse.co.uk" <sa3214<No Spam wrote in message
Once again I crave the assistance of this group

Is there an event which I can use that will be triggered when, say page
3,
of a multipage form is displayed ?

Regards to all
and