Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Darrin Henry[_2_] Darrin Henry[_2_] is offline

Default If Checkbox checked/notchecked then

Hello,
I've never worked with checkboxes in a userform before, and am I little
unsure as to how to use them. What I have is a userform where the users
input their data in textboxes, then there is a checkbox that they might
or not might check. Now depending on whether they check it, using If
statements probably I need certain actions done, it is probably similar
to this:

If CheckBox1.Checked Then ......

But that does not work? Any ideas, to point me in the right direction?
Thanks.