Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
bruce bruce is offline

Default Creating a list from 2 or 3 different worksheets

I have several worksheets that I have contact info in. I like to keep the
worksheets seperate (my own pet peeve- I know it would probaly be easier to
combine them all into one sheet....)
I would like to create a self updating "Mastersheet" that pulls all of the
info from the other worksheet into this one. How would I "step" (step is
probably not the best word, but....) column1 , on each sheet, then copy that
info into the mastersheet, column1.
I was thinking for a nested IF, comparing the row() to the COUNTA of each
sheet, but is there a cleaner, or simpler way?

Thanks

Bruce