Don Guillett

without looking at your workbook, try looking in help for AND
=if(and(etc

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"TheLeafs" wrote in
message ...

Good day,

I am trying to accomplish a formula that requires If statements and/or
vlookup's but I am not sure of the syntax. I have attached my workbook
for easier clarification. Essentially I have two sheets, one for May
and one for June. On June's sheet I want to lookup the Account # and
the Paycode and the Amount and if all three validations are in May's
data(True) I would like to place a Y in cell E2. I am wondering if
this is actually possible without using VBA.

Any help would be great.

|Filename: Nested.zip |
|Download:
http://www.excelforum.com/attachment.php?postid=3590 |