Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe HM Joe HM is offline

Default Import External Data w/ CSV & Line-Breaks ...

Hello -

I really haven't played that much with the Import External Data
function. I just thought that once I had it set up, I could just
re-import the data with one of the Data Refresh Data function.

I want the data to be in a specific column of an existing worksheet.
Maybe I could just load it in as some temporary sheet and copy it over?

How can I use the Open() or OpenText() function to load a CSV file into
an existing worksheet without opening a new workbook?

Thanks,
Joe